Far-Infrared, medical quality, commercial-grade.
Pain Relief Mini Mat MG-3600 – The Migun difference means commercial grade, high-quality natural far infrared (FIR) tiles provide deep far infrared heat to help reduce pain, relax muscles, increase circulation, improve sleep, release stress, and more. Our mats are designed to provide relaxation, detoxification, and natural pain relief to large areas such as your back, legs, or abdomen. The Migun MG-3600 mat can help with the following.
Relaxation- stress, and anxiety
- Far infrared soothes tension and stress in both body and mind.
Aches or pain management (Chronic pain, back pain, arthritis pain, and more)
- Far infrared relaxes auto-neuro muscles, which help the body make the most of its intended healing abilities
- Far infrared reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms by warming muscle fibers. As a result, rapid reduction of swelling, inflammation, and pain occurs. This allows for the relaxation of muscles and relief of back, shoulder, and neck muscle aches.
Improves blood circulation
- Far-Infrard expands capillaries, stimulating increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation, and oxygen delivery.
- Good blood circulation is essential for healthy organ and tissue function.
Strengthens cardiovascular system
- Far-Infrared can strengthen the cardiovascular system by causing heart rate and cardiac output to increase and diastolic blood pressure to decrease – research by NASA in the early 1980s led to the conclusion that far-infrared stimulation of cardiovascular function would be the ideal way to maintain cardiovascular conditioning in American astronauts during long space flight.
- Far-infrared warming properties have also been shown to help improve the ‘health’ of the cells that line our blood vessels, which, if left untreated, may increase the risk of heart disorders.
- Far-Infrared is excellent for detoxification and helps lymphatic drainage.
- Scientists in Japan report that in the FIR treatment of clogged capillary vessels, heat expands the capillaries and then initiates the start of a process to dissolve hidden toxins.
- Far-Infrared thereby promotes the elimination of fats, chemicals, and toxins from the blood: poisons, heavy metals – carcinogenic substances from food processing – lactic acid, free fatty acids and subcutaneous fat associated with aging and fatigue – excess sodium associated with blood pressure – and uric acid.
- Some good-quality experimental and clinical scientific studies from Japan have shown the use of far infrared results in more rapid wound healing, which was independent of changes in blood flow and skin temperature.
- Far infrared helps wounds to heal by stimulating a group of cells called fibroblasts to make more collagen which is an essential part of good wound healing and tissue repair.
- Far infrared supports cell growth, DNA synthesis, and protein synthesis, all of which are crucial for tissue repair and regeneration.
- This makes Far-infrared therapy excellent for healing burns, scar tissue, and skin problems such as acne and skin breakouts. Its anti-oxidative properties also promote anti-aging and lessening/softening of wrinkles due to enhanced collagen production.
- Far-Infrared strengthens and supports the Immune system by supporting increased production of white blood cells (leukocytes) by the bone marrow and killer T-cells by the thymus.
Use the Migun Pain Relief mat in a chair at work, on the sofa, or in bed at night.
Adjustable temperature settings create a customized relaxing treatment for everyone.
Includes 1 Far infrared pain relief mat, one controller with a power cord, and a carrying case.
Size: 19.5″ x 38″
Electric with attached power cord AC120V 60Hz 120W
Spasms, strains, and sprains
Minor joint pain
Boosts the Immune system
Cold sensitivity (always cold)
Old injury pain
Promote cellular activity
Minor muscle pain and stiffness
Wound healing by increasing circulation
Cold Hands and Feet
Residual pain from chemotherapy
Helps with the removal of toxins
Help melatonin and serotonin levels
Strengthen the functions of autonomic nerves
Reinforces collagen (tissues that are resilient and tension-related)
Improves the permeability of the cell’s prototype plasma membranes (improves metabolism)
Strengthens the body’s immune system
Accelerate the delivery of oxygen to our cells and tissues
Promotes cell respiration, helping to speed healing.
|20 × 20 × 4 in